Content rating
Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

Whether you use the app your car came with or have an older car that doesn’t have one, DIMO Mobile is the best way to manage your car. Connect your car with the app or pair it with DIMO hardware (like a smart home device for your car) and instantly connect and interact. With DIMO, you can access the DIMO Marketplace where you can book maintenance, track your car’s value, and understand its health. Plus, you can earn rewards.

Connect your car in minutes
For millions of drivers who already have a connected vehicle app and subscription (including Teslas), connecting their car is possible in minutes. Create an account, add your car, and the app will guide you on how to connect.

Collect your data
DIMO allows you to store a historical record of your vehicle data, which will become more and more useful for service appointments, transactions, and other services you might access with your car.

Earn DIMO
Every time you use a DIMO Marketplace partner in DIMO Mobile, you can earn DIMO rewards. It’s a simple way to get back some of what you spend on your car.

Protect your privacy
We value privacy, and we know our users do too. You can set privacy zones that obscure exact location data in the app easily and on a per-car basis, making the privacy settings highly customizable.
Updated on
Mar 22, 2024

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
Personal info, App activity and 2 others
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted

Ratings and reviews

167 reviews
Jarol Tucao
February 1, 2024
My AutoPI wouldn't connect to 3 different vehicles. 1st getting "unable to connect to bluetooth." I was told by tech support to delete paired device, which did help. Now Im stuck at the last process and getting "aftermarket device already paired" even after deleting integration. Its been 3 weeks going back and forth emailing tech support and I still cant get this going. Now im out $300
3 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Robert Jones
March 10, 2024
No matter what I try, it won't load the in-app wallet. I purchased two macarons for our two vehicles and can't even use them because it won't progress past this step. I have been in contact with their support team for weeks and they just keep suggesting the same fix, which does nothing. I'm so frustrated. Out the cost of the macarons, as well as the missed opportunity to mine DIMO.
Andrew Geren
February 4, 2024
During setup, when prompted to choose a country, I'm given the option to "continue" or "maybe later". When I tap either option, the keyboard appears and I'm unable to advance in the setup process. Please fix. *Pixel 7 pro*
2 people found this review helpful

What's new

- Vehicle connected status updates
- Instant offers updates (US only)
- Bug fixes