DIMO Mobile 4+

Connect your Car‪.‬

Dimo

Designed for iPhone

• 4.3 • 131 Ratings
    • Free

iPhone Screenshots

Description

Whether you use the app your car came with or have an older car that doesn’t have one, DIMO Mobile is the best way to manage your car. Connect your car with the app or pair it with DIMO hardware (like a smart home device for your car) and instantly connect and interact. With DIMO, you can access the DIMO Marketplace where you can book maintenance, track your car’s value, and understand its health. Plus, you can earn rewards.

Connect your car in minutes
For millions of drivers who already have a connected vehicle app and subscription (including Teslas), connecting their car is possible in minutes. Create an account, add your car, and the app will guide you on how to connect.

Collect your data
DIMO allows you to store a historical record of your vehicle data, which will become more and more useful for service appointments, transactions, and other services you might access with your car.

Earn DIMO
Every time you use a DIMO Marketplace partner in DIMO Mobile, you can earn DIMO rewards. It’s a simple way to get back some of what you spend on your car.

Protect your privacy
We value privacy, and we know our users do too. You can set privacy zones that obscure exact location data in the app easily and on a per-car basis, making the privacy settings highly customizable.

What’s New

Version 1.13.2

- Vehicle token burn on delete
- Macaron config update notification

Ratings and Reviews

4.3 out of 5
131 Ratings

131 Ratings

el.deivit ,

Not loading anymore

After the latest update 1.13 on march 28 the app no longer logged with biometrics and now it’s not even loading. Hope a developer sees this and fix the issue so I can use the app again.

Developer Response ,

el.deivit - I believe you're encountering a known bug that affects some users. You should be able to work around it thru deleting and re-installing the app. There is a bug fix for this particular issue coming out soon. Could you let us know if you're encountering any issues on the latest release? If so, we encourage you to reach out to support@dimo.zone and our team can help identify any other areas for improvement. - S

mattmob34 ,

Awesome way to earn passive income

Just wanna start by saying I’m not a bot, and I am not being paid/sponsored to leave this review. This is my unbiased review from my experience thus far. I have been onboard for almost a month now and I gotta say, it’s been awesome so far! My earnings have not been too bad, considering I’m just using the “free to participate” option, which receives no points multiplier. They do offer 2 OBD-2 plug in pieces of hardware. 1 for $99( Macaron-2x multiplier) & $299(AutoPi-6x multiplier) I will be ordering 1 of each when there’s no back order as you can at minimum double up your earnings while using either and being logged into your vehicles connected service plan via the app. Going to add the wife’s car my next day off as well!

They also offer discounted services thru multiple partnerships they’ve made since they started this journey. Using their ecosystem, I onboarded with NATiX, which is an AI powered-dash cam mapping thing. They have also been a pleasure to work with! Best part is you can use your phone, so no being forced to spend hundreds on dash cam just to participate. I highly recommend DIMO to anyone reading this. You won’t regret it I promise!

Ineverwritereviewsever ,

Clean, works, updated regularly… potential limitless

The interface and feedback I get about my car is fantastic. In addition, the offers and 3rd party platforms align with my vehicle’s needs, if/when I choose to use them. Potential for this app is limitless at this point.

App Privacy

The developer, Dimo, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

Data Linked to You

The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:

• Contact Info
  • Identifiers
  • Usage Data
  • Diagnostics

Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More

You Might Also Like

Helium Mobile
Utilities
HeliumGeek - for your hotspot
Utilities
Silencio.network
Utilities
Helium HNT Wallet
Utilities
Soarchain Connect
Utilities
SenseCAP Hotspot